Reinforce Your Fresno Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs might deter intrusion on occasion, you shouldn’t count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, think about implementing some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video surveillance: Not surprisingly, intruders never wish to be recorded by your camera as it could be submitted in legal proceedings. Go with an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points like your front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Sensors for access points: The majority of burglars will enter through your front door, back door, and windows, so you need to have them protected by motion and glass break sensors. In the event an alarm trips, your system will warn you and your 24.7 monitoring station.
● Exterior motion-sensor lights: While it’s a fact that a great deal of break-ins happen in broad daylight when you are at work, you must also have a plan to defend against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights installed around your access points will instantly illuminate questionable activity and frighten off unwanted guests.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking devices will notify you when an individual attempts to unlock your entrance. A doorbell camera takes it one step further by providing a live video feed. Both work with the security app on your phone.
● Smart light bulbs: Another useful home automation component, smart lighting can be put on a schedule or activated easily from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are on-site and successfully discourage burglars.