A Monitored Fresno Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are common issues that can cause costly water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you install a Fresno monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The wireless sensor warns you to early indications of water leaks with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your smartphone. Your ADT team will also inform you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Fresno?
You never want to go down the steps to find that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Fresno flood detector will recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The advanced-tech system discerns dripping or standing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're at work or on vacation. When your Fresno flood detector finds a water issue, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: On top of a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Fresno Flood Detector More Responsive
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. When utilizing the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when help reaches your property. Activating your smart home systems helps when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Fresno flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your phone when unwanted water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Adjust heat on your thermostat to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a well-rounded security system through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (559) 212-3897 today or send in the online form for your free quote.