Since each house is unique, why accept a security system that’s a standard solution? You might want a basic alarm system that comes with door, motion, and windows sensors for your primary rooms. Maybe you need a more robust security solution that comes with indoor/outdoor video cameras, flood and fire detection, and home automation capabilities. In any case, your Orange Cove home security system ought to include a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Choosing The Right Products For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security coverage, you can choose:
- Window and door sensors on exterior windows and doors
- Motion detectors for designated rooms
- Monitored CO, fire, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital keypad equipped with an incredibly loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control phone app for access from virtually everywhere
Orange Cove Security Cameras Let You View Your House When You Are Not Home
To see who is knocking on your door or what made that sound in your yard, you’ll want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you see your front porch and gives you a feed on your packages or visitors before you get the door. Exterior cameras are activated by motion, with low-light and waterproof designs that deliver video in HD quality. Or simply check up on the kids and pets with an interior, wide angle camera.
You can view live footage and see alerts from all your Orange Cove cameras via your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your property 24/7 to make sure everything is where it should be - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses unusual activity.